The VIDA Project organizes 5 online training courses for SMEs
VIDA first training will take place on October 8th 2019 10:00-11:00 CET to get into the correct steps necessary for building a successful proposal from the beginning of the project. The training will also analyze the available tools for boosting the collaboration in the VIDA regions and good practices in the awarded projects in the VIDA DV 1st Call.
- Environments for boosting the collaboration in VIDA regions – Matthijs Plijnaar (SWA)
- How to build a trustworthy environment – Morten Kildahl (CLEAN)
- How to write a successful proposal – Jantienne van der Meij (SWA)
- Next steps in case of no success – TBC
- Good practices in VIDA awarded projects – María Benito (ZINNAE)