Are you a SME offering innovative solutions in the energy and water sectors? Are you interested in business opportunities with actors from the North American Market?
The EU TECHBRIDGE project organizes a series of webinars to present to European SMEs operating in the water and energy sectors the technological challenges and business opportunities offered by major North American stakeholders.
Join this webinar to connect with key stakeholders in the New York area!
You will have the opportunity to:
- hear directly from them about their sustainability challenges, technology needs and approach to working with innovative technology suppliers.
- engage in the Q&A session
- apply to be selected for exclusive 1:1 meetings with the following end users:
URBAN SYSTEMS urbs AB
A true system integrator that is working with Hines to develop a future proof retrofit system solution for Hudson Square Properties in Manhattan, to exceed ambitious climate goals set by NY.
- Energy reduction in buildings via thermal energy production and distribution
- Heat pumps
- Energy Storage
- Energy Distribution
Energy utility in New York City, serving over 10 million customers with electricity, steam-based district heating and natural gas.
- Building envelope retrofits sensitive to preserving old buildings;
- Gas demand management & efficiency;
- Electrification of heating & cooling
- Integrated controls to improve heat pumps performance and utilization
- Real-time energy system monitoring in buildings
CITY OF NEW YORK
Entities: Department of Citywide Administrative Services, Mayor’s Office of Resiliency, Office of Sustainability, Department of Environmental Protection.
- Building health & energy performance
- Community energy
- Resource recovery
- Co-digestion of solid waste & energy production
- Distributed Green Infrastructure
DO YOU HAVE A SOLUTION FOR THEM?
📣Il webinar "Le applicazioni dell'#idrogeno e gli scenari futuri"💻si terrà il 22 aprile📅Non perderti l'intervento d… https://t.co/4u3I9TAPQX