Do not miss the online conference of the Lombardardy Energy and Cleantech Cluster DAY 2020, which will take place on Wednesday 7th of October!
The European project R-ACES (fRamework for Actual Cooperation on Energy on Sites and Parks) stems from considerations about a large amount of energy and fuels dispersed during the production process in various resource and energy-intensive industries. The heat/cold waste of a given industry can be a valuable resource for other industries, buildings and district heating and cooling operators.
The industrial symbiosis (IS) represents an eco-innovative system approach that fosters the transfer of energy, water and/or by-products between traditionally separate industries, also thanks to the possible synergies offered by geographical proximity. The R-Aces project aims to create a network of stakeholders promoting virtuous Eco-Regions aimed at reducing energy consumption by at least 10%, supporting the transition to a circular economy model based on heat exchange and industrial symbiosis.
- Raffaele Cattaneo, Councillor for Environment and Climate of Lombardy Region
- Luca Donelli, LE2C President
Signature of the Lombardy Sustainable Development Protocol
R-ACES Project presentation - Carmen Disanto, LE2C and
Christa Deruyter, ISPT
Round Table: Sustainability and industrial symbiosis: a possible commitment in the R-ACES framework
- European Commission, DG Energy - Madis Laaniste, Policy Officer Unit of Energy Efficiency Policy and Financing
- GSE - Luca Benedetti - Head of Studies and System Monitoring Department
- AIRU - Lorenzo Spadoni, President
Moderator: Maurizio Delfanti, CEO RSE
Round table: some virtuous examples
- A2A Calore e Servizi - Luca Rigoni, Head of District Heating
- Ori Martin - Maurizio Zanforlin, R&S Manager
- Tenova - Mario Marcozzi, Marketing and Sales Director
- Turboden - Marco Baresi, Institutional Affairs & Marketing Director
Moderator: Giovanni Lozza, POLIMI Head of Energy Department
Conclusions – Gian Piero Celata, President of the National Energy Technology Cluster
📣Il webinar "Le applicazioni dell'#idrogeno e gli scenari futuri"💻si terrà il 22 aprile📅Non perderti l'intervento d… https://t.co/4u3I9TAPQX