- To integrate environmental sustainability between business functions, increasing their competitive advantage and operational efficiency by reducing costs and waste, so as to respond to regulatory constraints and take advantage of the opportunities offered by regulation
- To deepen and enhance concepts such as sharing, leasing, restructuring, reuse and recycling in a continuous cycle (almost) closed with a "top-down" approach.
- To pay more attention to the long term, increasing the duration of the product life cycle (Extended Life Time)
- TO enhance the management of waste materials from production cycles and along the entire value chain
- Development of sustainable materials and construction systems and with the principles of circular economy, using the principles of eco-design of products and services.
- Development of a system of industrial sustainability for companies, groups, supply chains and districts
- Identification of the factors and conditions that hinder the adoption of measures to improve industrial sustainability and of the levers available to local government to encourage them.
- Support and facilitate eco-innovation among Cluster companies to encourage the design of new products and new production processes.
- Encourage the adoption of new business models that allow companies to create value by replacing existing practices or seizing new opportunities.
- Promote the creation of symbiotic relationships between cluster companies, where waste or by-products from one sector become the input for another.
- Circular economy: 5 examples of business models and business cases (italian language)
FANGHI goes international: Chiara Boccingher of @gruppo_a2a has presented the project during the event "WATER MANA… https://t.co/yC4otGE54V
📣Sei un'azienda che opera nel settore #energia? Dal 30/10 al 04/12, partecipa ai B2B organizzati da LE2C,… https://t.co/TftxaHX7HD