- Development of sustainable building materials, components and systems through the valorization of natural and waste materials.
- Development of zero waste buildings (NZWB - nearly zero waste building) taking into account selective disassembly and recycling, design for the abatement of direct and indirect losses in case of calamitous events.
- Development of advanced "Building-Plant" systems for the intelligent management of energy and integrated production also in relation to future developments of the smart-grid and electric mobility.
- Development of innovative technologies and construction techniques to improve the performance of existing buildings, in particular public buildings and those of artistic and historical interest, not only to improve energy efficiency and reduce operating and maintenance costs, but also to make them resilient to climate change.
- Development of innovative integrated systems for monitoring energy consumption of industrial and civil buildings, with particular attention to public buildings, and development of innovative tools and models for the management and use of information of the building throughout its life cycle aimed at energy saving.
- Development of technologies, intelligent materials and/or innovative components for "non-structural" elements for the safety of people in case of accidents of natural or anthropogenic origin.
- Promote integrated rehabilitation (energy, functional, structural, etc.), as functional to the achievement of the objectives of sustainability, maximization of performance and comfort.
- Strengthen the industrial participation of the building industry in the activities of the "Green Building" area, through promotion and dissemination activities on challenging and strategic issues for the sector.
- Develop case studies of the supply chain on new buildings or energy upgrading of existing buildings for the purposes of the obligations referred to the NZEB - Near Zero Energy Buildings - directives and the expected decarbonization targets in 2050.
- Promotion of the development objectives of the construction sector towards the principles of Industry 4.0 (digital manufacturing, robotics, automation, advanced manufacturing) with the aim of ensuring better and safer working conditions for operators, better product quality, better process efficiency, lower environmental impact.
RT @CarloBonomi_: Noi amiamo e vogliamo far crescere le nostre imprese perché senza di esse l’Italia non cresce, e questi difficili a… https://t.co/G28SnfxZVP