CESCOR is an independent company established in 1988, exclusively operating in the field of corrosion and materials engineering and cathodic protection.
With main office in Milan, Italy, and through the subsidiary CESCOR UK, based in Chiswick, London, UK, CESCOR is organised to provide design and services in the sectors of oil & gas production including treatment plants, pipelines, jetties, terminals and facilities, marine and offshore petrochemical, renewables, civil engineering, constructions and infrastructures.
CESCOR primary competences incorporate:
- Corrosion and Materials
- Asset Integrity Management
- Cathodic Protection: Design – all applications. Numerical Modelling with FEM/BEM (Finite and Boundary Elements)
- Cathodic Protection Inspection Services: subsea pipelines. Offshore platforms. Onshore pipelines
- Special Products: Proprietary probes and reference electrodes (cescor.zero®).
Certificates / qualifications
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 14001:2015
- EN 15257:2006
- BREVETTO EUROPEO - Dom. No. 16172305.1 dep. il 31 maggio 2016 PERMANENT REFERENCE ELETRODE FOR THE POTENTIAL MEASUREMENT OF BURIED METALLIC STRUCTURES
- BREVETTO EUROPEO – 3163288, 12/09/2018, NEW PROBES AND DEVICES FOR CATHODIC PROTECTION INSPECTION OF SUBSEA PIPELINES