First founded in 1885, POZZI LEOPOLDO SRL (www.pozzi.it) has flanked the historical textile machinery manufacturing company with an engineering service meant to help customers both in Italy and abroad to solve the issues related to the creation of the proper infrastructure around their machines, focusing especially on energy optimization and efficient planning of factories. A life-long experience in the textile industry has led to the invention of bottom-up innovations aiming at the improvement of work conditions, company profit and environment-friendly solutions. The company owns several patents witnessing the precise will of replying to the needs of the market with creativity and reliable know-how. The last decades have seen an increasing demand for sustainable technologies and energy efficient equipment, leading to POZZI’s novel approach to the comprehensive audit of wet-processing factories. POZZI has just recently patented another model of its own highly efficient, fouling-free rotating heat recovery system from dirty effluents called RHeX. The wide range of application fields of this type of exchanger, previously developed and known as RCR, has made it a winning sustainable choice while saving energy, money, maintenance in over 5,000 plants all over the world already.
The research and development of RHeX has been granted financing under the Horizon 2020 Low UP project.
Certificates / qualifications
- (WO2013171566) Rotary heat exchanger
- (EP2002046) Textile treatment plant with modular structure and control process for such plant
- (DE602004008682) Process for conditioning and heat-setting textile products
- (WO2007113864) Textile treatment plant with modular structure and control process for such plant
- (DE000060014021) Fendering machine and method for washing textiles in a coloring machine
- (EP1544561) System for drying materials
- (EP1449949) Method and equipment for conditioning and heat-setting textile articles
- (EP1123431) Dyeing machine and process for washing textiles in a dyeing machine
- (WO2000073568) Dyeing machine and process for washing textiles in a dyeing machine
- (EP0434890) Autoclave suited to achieve a marked reduction of the amount of process fluids employed and energy savings
- Brevetto n. 0001171743 - Procedimento per trattare, in particolare per disidratare mediante centrifugazione, materiali tessili e simili e relativa apparecchiatura.
- Brevetto n. 0001237142 - Autoclave atta a realizzare forti riduzioni dei quantitativi di fluidi di processo utilizzati ed economie sui consumi energetici.
- Brevetto n. 0001312571 - Procedimento e macchina di tintura per il lavaggio di materiali tessili per realizzare aumenti di produttività, forti riduzioni dei quantitativi di fluido di lavaggio ed economie sui consumi energetici.
- Brevetto n. 0001324059 - Impianto di trasporto e scioglimento di polveri coloranti e metodo relativo.
- Brevetto n. 0001336157 - Impianto di asciugatura di materiali.
- Brevetto n. 0001373890 - Impianto di trattamento per materiale tessile dotato di scambiatore di calore rigenerativo.
- Brevetto n. 0001411583 - Scambiatore di calore a rotazione.