Are you a scale-up? Do you have an innovation to de-carbonize New York’s mass-market building stock, quickly? Are you looking to scale in New York City?
The Clean Fight is a clean tech accelerator for growth-stage companies from around the world looking to scale in New York. Cohort 2 will focus on Clean Buildings: high-growth, scalable solutions decarbonizing the mass-market of buildings.
This is what you’ll get:
- Focused on business development with customer and investor partners
- No relocation needed, no equity stake
- $1.25M/cohort, up to $250k/company in non-dilutive grants to support business agreements and financings
- $25k-$30k/company in value for support services
- US or international growth-stage companies welcome
Applications close July 18th: thecleanfight.com
Program goes November 2021-April 2022.
The program is run by New Energy Nexus, supported by NYSERDA. EU Techbridge is a collaboration partner.