Find contact information on how to proceed your dialogue with the city and their presentations during the conference!
Thanks to all participants at the ICN Summit, one month back, we had a vibrant week here in Copenhagen, we can now count that, in short wad had:
• 430 participants from companies, cities, and research institutions
• 40 % of the attendees were international
• Participants from 40 countries
• 150 1-to-1 B2B-matchmaking meetings
• 10 specific city challenges
• 90 speakers during the entire day
• Strong representation from the ICN Network with 13 of the world’s leading cleantech clusters.
• 5 different tours within the Smart City theme
ICN Team highly valued the input that came from all participants to the cities who put forward their challenges, and we have experienced positive feedback from the cities in this regard. The whole idea behind this conference was to bring together cities with future challenges and strong solution providers from academia, the industry and other organizations. We have worked actively to gather inputs from the participating cities on their experience and what came out of the city sessions.
This has resulted in a brief of the recommendations for the cities; you can find these atwww.cphcleantech.com/icnsummit2014. Here you will also be able to find contact information on how to proceed your dialogue with the city, pictures, list of participants and the presentations from the speakers during the day.
FANGHI goes international: Chiara Boccingher of @gruppo_a2a has presented the project during the event "WATER MANA… https://t.co/yC4otGE54V
📣Sei un'azienda che opera nel settore #energia? Dal 30/10 al 04/12, partecipa ai B2B organizzati da LE2C,… https://t.co/TftxaHX7HD