Are you an SME working in the wastewater and sustainability sectors? Learn about Milwaukee Metropolitan Sewerage District's technology needs and, if your innovative solutions meet their needs, apply to meet them!
Don't miss the internationalization opportunity offered by the EU Techbridge project, which allows European SMEs offering innovative solutions in the energy and water sectors, to meet partners in the United States and Canada to explore potential business collaborations.
Until January 21st, 2022, you can submit your application to meet with Milwaukee Metropolitan Sewerage District (MMSD), the selected end-user for the Wisconsin mission!
MMSD's technology needs
The Milwaukee Metropolitan Sewerage District (MMSD) - the regional government agency that provides water reclamation and flood management services in the Greater Milwaukee Area - is looking for innovators who have solutions to help them solve their immediate and future innovation needs.
MMSD is seeking technologies in the area of:
- New approaches to perform point repair or rehab of sanitary sewers (36” – 144”) where it is difficult to dewater.
- Environmentally friendly approaches to mitigate H2S generation in sanitary sewers.
- Inflow and Infiltration source evaluation and cost-effective approaches to remediation.
- TREATMENT FACILITIES
- PFAS mitigation in liquid/biosolids.
- Technologies and strategies for GHG emission reduction and carbon neutrality.
- High-rate treatment for overflow reduction.
- Waste elimination/beneficial reuse opportunities for Grit and Scum. Other recovery reuse opportunities (N2O, biopolymer, etc.).
- Analyzers: residual chlorine, ammonia, siloxane (gas), real-time % Total Solids analyzer for sludge.
- STORMWATER MANAGEMENT
- Low-cost controls for green infrastructure capture and treatment maximization.
- Remote inspection tools.
- New best management practices.
Did you miss the webinar? You can always watch the recording and check the presentations HERE.
Do you have a technology solution that meets their needs? Apply for 1:1 meetings with MMSD:
- Fill the application form, present your innovative solution and hit “send”. You can be selected to pitch your solution to the relevant end-user and engage in new business opportunities in the North American market! Applications close on January 21st, 2022.
- Join our EU Techbridge Platform on SOLVED, a digital platform to build a community of EU SMEs interested in the North American market. Here we will upload news, events and specific project opportunities in which you can request to join. If this is your first time on the digital platform you will need to create a profile.
For more information contact email@example.com.
📢#LE2C presenta "Le #ComunitàEnergetiche come leva per un futuro sostenibile"💡il convegno moderato dalla Cluster Ma… https://t.co/SQGfxko5MU
RT @ElzaBontempi: Kickoff meeting del progetto Tech4lib, finanziato da Fondazione Cariplo, sul riciclo delle batterie ...… https://t.co/rU4kZ3RlNM
#SaveTheDate📅4/04 📢Incontra realtà del settore della #sostenibilità #ambientale e #energetica durante il… https://t.co/jdVf9fzHAs