Around €64 million of EU funding is now available for energy efficiency innovation and market uptake projects.
Proposals must fall within one of the following areas: buildings, finance, consumer and services, public authorities & policy support.
In turn, the areas are divided into a total of 10 topics.
The area and topics are:
Buildings (18 mln €)
- Stimulating demand for sustainable energy skills in the building sector (B4E-2)
- Upgrading smartness of existing buildings through innovations for legacy equipment (B4E-3)
- Next-generation of Energy Performance Assessment and Certification (B4E-4)
Finance (19 mln €)
- Financing for energy efficiency investments - Smart Finance for Smart Buildings (B4E-11)
- National roundtables to implement the Smart Finance for Smart Buildings initiative (B4E-12)
- Aggregation - Project Development Assistance (B4E-13)
Consumer & Services (12 mln € + 6 mln €)
- Enabling next-generation of smart energy services valorising energy efficiency and flexibility at demand-side (B4E-14)
- The role of consumers in changing the market through informed decision and collective actions (EC-1)
- Mitigating household energy poverty (EC-2)
Public authorities & Policy Support (9 mln di euro)
- Supporting public authorities in driving the energy transition (EC-5)
Innovation actions are co-funded at 70%, whereas coordination and support actions are fully financed (100%)
CALL DEADLINE: 10th September 2020 (5 PM, Brussels time).
For more information, click here.
📣@EUTechbridge Missione n.1: fino al 15 febbraio le PMI europee potranno candidarsi ai B2B con importanti buyer del… https://t.co/7nQmuIwpmP