The European project ESECA, of which LE2C is a partner, started. The project aims to promote the internationalization of European SMEs operating in the renewable energy and smart grid sectors towards the markets of sub-Saharan Africa.
The first presentation workshop of the European project ESECA (European Sustainable Energy Cluster Partnership for Africa) will be held on Monday, October 18, from 3:00 pm to 5:30 pm (CET).
ESECA is an intercluster project, funded by the COSME - Clusters Go International Programme, which aims to promote collaboration between European companies and key stakeholders from sub-Saharan African countries to promote the implementation of renewable energies and electrical equipment linked to renewable generation in these countries.
- 3:00 PM - Presentation of the ESECA project
- Presentation of the clusters participating in ESECA (LE2C, ACE, MEDEE, METAINDUSTRY4 and ECPE)
- Presentation of European aid programs for collaborative sustainable energy projects in Africa
- Colloquium on opportunities in Africa for European companies
- 5:30 PM - Closure of the session
Attendance is free and the event will be held in English.
To register and attend the workshop, click HERE!
RT @CarloBonomi_: Noi amiamo e vogliamo far crescere le nostre imprese perché senza di esse l’Italia non cresce, e questi difficili a… https://t.co/G28SnfxZVP