LE2C joined Low Carbon Business Action (LCBA) in Mexico, a project financed by the European Union (EU), with the aim of reducing the CO2 emissions in Mexico. The project will provide business opportunities both for European and for Mexican enterprises in these specific saectors:
- Energy Efficiency: building and industry
- Waste Management
- Wastewater Management
- Any sector of interest to the Mexican industry especially in terms of decarbonisation of electricity generation will be considered.
To reach the target some specific strategies are implemented such as:
- A project website, lowcarbon.mx where industries, entities and consumers can find all the information necessary to participate, upload their profile, register their interest in the events of the project and exhibit their project to potential targets.
- Boosting social media directed to potential partners in Mexico and EU.
- Matchmaking events, virtual and face to face, will be organized in Mexico. This is the perfect opportunity for European and Mexican enterprises to establish contact.